Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tree house

So my boyfriend and I are thinking about building a tree house...yes, a house in the trees :D. This idea came up from us watching treehouse masters one night and we started talking about how cool it would be to build one and when we get a real house, which we plan on doing we could rent this one out :). The tree houses on that show are amazing! Such beautiful places they can make. We have come up with some ideas about what we are looking for and I wanted to share some of them :P! So here are some of the cute ideas we were looking at. We want it to be about the size of a decent apartment and I want a deck or another platform where guests and what not could sit and look out over the area. That would be attached to the real house by a rope bridge. To build one can be a little pricey depending on the size, height, tree type, amount of materials and type of materials. We are looking to build one that costs between $25,000 and $30,000 dollars but that's just a developing idea.

I love the simplicity of this design plus the light colored wood. I just would like the deck to be a little bigger and out more where the front door is and I'm not really fond of the door design. I would prefer a nicer looking door or maybe even double doors. I would also put more and larger windows if this were what the design looked like.

 I really like this one, I love the double doors for the back and just the small cute design of the entire house. The height might be too low but we haven't really decided how high we want it to be off the ground. The only thing I don't like about it is that from this angle and the picture, the house look quite small and doesn't really have a decent size upstairs.

 This is what I would like the entertaining platform to look like but maybe minus the giant tree through the middle. I would love to put a seating area around a little fire pit and have lights lined around the roof to give it a nice glowing look.

 I absolutely adore these. The unique round design really captures the eye as well as the beautiful shape of the large windows making and creating a collage like tree house.I think what could make these houses better would be designing the roof to grow grass and flowers, creating more of an earthy natural feel to it. I would love to live in these.

 This one is my second favorite, I can't find anything I dislike about it. It matching what we are looking for almost perfectly, the light colored wood, the simple but elegant style, the slightly intricate design and the size. Despite the multiple platforms in the second picture i love the outside design and the inside design. The color is just beautiful.

This one is my all time favorite, it's not too big, it's not too small and it's super cute and amazing! We specifically want an upstairs for our bedroom and this has an upstairs, I mean some of the others did too but this one has it's own little deck upstairs and I love the way it looks on the outside. I adore the walkway up to the house as well as the little stone pathway though I do wish it were a little higher in the trees. We have to negotiate the height off the ground but this is the design I want the tree house to look most like. It's absolutely adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment