Sunday, September 8, 2013

Wen Hair Care Products


Wen is a product I heard about on TV. I watched the commercial and I thought "hmm, maybe I should try it to see if it works". I don't know why I had the urge to try this product. Maybe because it sounded like it should work, but whatever it was, I'm sure glad I did! Wen is basically your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It's an all in one product. It doesn't have a lather, which needs a bit to get use to, plus there are no harsh ingredients. This product doesn't strip your hair of natural oils which makes hair way more manageable and a lot stronger. Do you want hair like that? Try Wen, I have no complaints about it other than the price. Haha! But I really like Wen, it works for me and I will continue to use it. The key ingredients are Glycerin, Chamomile extract, cherry bark, rosemary extract, panthenol, and sweet almond oil. Now tell me this isn't good for your hair. During the whole time I've been washing my hair with this product, my hair has only gotten better. My hair use to be very unmanageable but now, it's getting is such better condition. I recommend this to any one who is looking to achieve healthy hair. But, stay away from the flat irons and curling irons! You will get better results. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment