Monday, October 21, 2013

Scary Halloween Costumes Inspiration!

**PHOTO HEAVY**
Some are very scary and creepy!
 

Ok so, as all of you know, Halloween is upon us. :) I don't know about you all but Halloween is my favorite holiday! :D I mean come on, you get candy and you get to dress up as scary and as freakish as you want and not have people stare at you like you've gone senile or something worse. Now, I want to share with you some really scary and creepy costumes I stumbled upon while browsing on my Pinterest. If you want to know what my pinterest is, just search on pinners  Brittany Anna-Marie Acker :) follow me if you'd like! Any who, here are some creepy, mostly zombie, costumes I came across that I'm going to try to do, since I'm into doing movie makeup and things like that. :) Soo, here you go!!






This one I think is wicked and creepy! :D


This one is amazing! I so want to try this.


I really like this one, it's soo cool.




This one is beautiful but also a little on the creepy side. I love it!

This one is definitely the scariest I've ever seen. I mean look at how she looks! It's soo creepy and the teeth are soo nasty! haha but it's very good.




This is just disturbing but hey, if you like the idea then go for it! But I find this one to be very disturbing and wanted to share it will you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment