Friday, October 18, 2013

STORE!




Heyy guys! I wanted to let everyone know that I will be opening my own store! :) It will be called Somniis (pronounced 'som-knee'), meaning dreams in Latin. This idea came from my beautiful cousin Cassie who is staring up her own store too! Check her out!:D In my store, I will be selling dream catchers, ones I made myself. I will also be making and selling dream catcher jewelry like braclets, necklaces, earrings, ankets, ect. I'm in love with dream catchers and I love arts and crafts! I will be making beautiful unique pieces to sell. I will put some of my products up once they are done :)..some take quite a bit of time to make. I'll let you all know when it will be opening, I will even have a customize order, for those of you who have a specific idea in mind or want something like a ring or necklace to be woven into the strings. :) Keep alert for the grand opening! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment